The Chester County Chapter, NSDAR, is focused on historic preservation and has marked the following locations:
- Point Lookout – July 14, 1908
- Joseph Downing’s farm in Downingtown – 1953
- Uwchlan Friends Meeting House – November 13, 1964
- Historic Log Cabin – Downingtown – 1973
- Upper Octorara United Presbyterian Church – May 1976
- Primitive Hall – May 23, 1981
- Graves of Revolutionary War soldiers; John Turner’s grave at the Marshallton United Methodist Church is one example.
- Graves of DAR members
- On May 18, 2019, the grave of our founder, Malinda Hoopes, resting in Oaklands Cemetery in West Chester, PA was marked.
The Chester County Chapter, NSDAR, has provided monetary contributions to mark and/or erect historical monuments:
- Brandywine Battlefield and Lafayette Monument
- Ephrata – Old Cloister Burying Ground
- Star Gazer’s Stone
- Paoli Massacre Memorial
- Valley Forge Headquarters
- War Memorial Monument – West Chester Borough Hall
Stargazers Stone and Marker Paoli Massacre Monument
The General Anthony Wayne Monument
The content contained herein does not necessarily represent the position of the NSDAR. Hyperlinks to other sites are not the responsibility of the NSDAR, the state organizations, or individual DAR chapters.